Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Repentance- Allah is Indeed Forgiving

Assalamualaikum to all my brothers and sisters, 5 more days to Ramadhan! Fast ehh?
Thinking about it, and looking at the accomplishment for the pasts year and the things which we have done, do we ever thought of the sins which we have comitted?
The countless number of sins which we have done without us realising or not.
I would want to advice myself and my fellows brothers and sisters to not proscrastinate in our Repentace to Allah before its too late.
In regards to being repentace to Allah below is the sequel video to Ramadan 101, in which many topics of Ramadan were included. This video, based on the Quran & Sunnah, is a reminder for all Muslims to strive in repenting to Allah All-Mighty.


Allah (swt) says in the Quran:

Say: "O My servants who wronged against their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy! For Allah forgives all sins; for He is indeed Forgiving, Compassionate."

"...and repent to Allah all of you O believers in order that you may be successful."

"Truly, Allaah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves"[al-Baqarah 2:222]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Our Lord comes down to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains, and says, 'Who will call upon Me so that I may answer him? Who will ask Me so that I may give to him? Who will seek My forgiveness so that I may forgive him?'" (Narrated by Muslim, no. 758)

No comments: