Saturday, August 2, 2008

To My Late Mum..

In e memories of Norma Binte Muhammad Noor

Nazmi cannot thank you enough, Oh my dear Ibu(Mother)
Ibu are the best ,there is no other
For nine months Ibu carried Nazmi in you
For that I cannot repay you
Ibu stayed awake with me while the whole world slept
And you wiped away my tears when I wept
When I was ill you felt as if you were ill too
Yet it was nothing but the stupid flu
At times when I was afraid of 'hantu' ibu held me tight
And it immediately washed away Nazmi fright
Im so sorry for not studying well for my exams
I just want you to know that my dream is to be a Real Estate Tycoon
and not caught in a 9-5 rat race so i can spend quality time with my new family
Im so sorry for the Sins that Ive done towards you even when u've mention that u've forgive me
Oh my ibu you are so very beautiful and sweet.
Definitely heaven lies beneath your feet.



In Islam it is an obligation to give our best treatment to our mother after Allah and our prophet Rasullulah S.A.W.

It is narrated in a hadith that Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: A person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most deserving my companionship (of a kind treatment from me?) He said: Your mother. He, again, said: Then who (is the next one)? He said: It is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It is your mother. He (again) said: Then who? Thereupon he (The Prophet (peace be upon him)) said: It is your father.

If my mum is still alive this will be the song which i will play for her everyday.
Here's the vid which you may want to play to your mum. Share it!

2 comments:

Afifah Royan said...

This post of yours is so touching.Be strong and my grandmum passed away too.yang paling menyedihkan,when I dont get the chance to kiss her forehead and be there by her side pada detik-detik dia mahu tinggalkan kitaorg.(:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting post, coming from a young man like you. You are most welcome if you want to talk to me abt anything son.